Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

One for our gorgeous little boys!

papertreedesign.etsy.com


I don't know about you, but I have noticed that there seems to be a lot of art/decoration for girls rooms and very little for boys. This has led me to embark on a series of designs for our gorgeous little boys! The image above shows a close up of 'cowboys' taken from a rare book published in the 60's. I have also added 'rugby' to my etsy store and have a 'soccer' design in the pipework. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about our darling girls ...... I've the pink for a little while! Love to have your comments on whether you think there needs to be more 'boy friendly' room decor. Hope you all have a great long weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cowboys...no doubt all the little cowboys in training out there would love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I think cowboys are pretty cool for a boy's room. And thanks for the nice comments on my blog - I love finding other Brissy blogs with a mid century vibe!!

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.