Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Relaxing Retro


Thought I would start the weekend off in style by posting some beautiful retro inspired images. Both of these images are taken from Apartment Therapy and show how you can incorporate vintage style with a modern interior. The top image is of an Egg chair designed in 1957 by Arne Jacobsen (on my wish list). No retro inspired interior is complete without a gorgeous vintage sideboard like the one being showcased in the second image. I love the way the sideboard and shelves are 'stacked' with vintage vases, books and bowls but that it doesn't look cluttered or over-the-top. The large retro lamp balances everything beautifully. These images make me want to rearrange my interior immediately! Hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 comment:

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.