Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Girls Bedroom

I know I usually post a retro image to send us all off into the weekend dreaming of how we can acquire all or part of the room shown. Sorry if I have disappointed my fellow retro fans out there, but I have been looking at ideas for little girls bedrooms lately. My youngest is due to go into a big girls bed soon ....... I know I'm supposed to get all teary at this stage and wish she could stay a baby just a little longer ..... but in reality I am relishing the interior design opportunity! Here are some images that are inspiring me in some way this week. Of coarse, I will definitely be visiting My First Room when the time comes to start decorating!

A bedroom fit for a princess .... if only I had the space

Niken

Love the wallpaper in this one ....

House To Home

I wish there was enough room for a window seat too ....

And when she's older .....


Hope everyone has a good weekend. Don't forget to pop on over to the BrisStyle markets on Saturday for the latest in everything hand crafted. Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I really love these images Michelle but my absolute favourite 'going straight to my inspiration folder image' would have to be the first - I really love the soft colours and the use of grey with the pink - perfect!! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! love the wallpaper in the 3rd pic and the window seat in the 4th. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.