Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Paper Tree Studio



Hi Everyone, you may have noticed a little name change around here - I'm now Paper Tree Studio. Only a subtle change I know, but one that is important for me going forward.

I have tried to redirect my blog to the new name, but for some reason when I did this through Settings, Publishing none of my followers could 'click into' the new name - when you clicked onto my last post it simply said 'blogger unknown' :( so I am now back to the old paper tree design address - if anyone can help with this I would really appreciate it! Could it be because I needed to do a new post? Not sure, anyway I will sort it out (perhaps a google search is in order).

I know I usually post a Wicked Designer today but with all the pre-Christmas arrangements going on around here (and blog changes) I will not be posting on a designer today.

Hope all your Christmas preparations are on track and you are not too stressed.
Michelle


7 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle and Paper Tree Studio! Seems big things are in store for you in 2011. Can't wait to hear all about it, and I wish you every success. Only 3 more sleeps! Enjoy your christmas. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Michelle.

    I hope 2011 brings bigger, better more beautiful things for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking the tweak to your business name, Michelle. I'm sure Google will give you the answers you are looking for. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new name Michelle! I'm sure 2011 is going to be a great year for you!! I hope you can figure the blog stuff out, wish I could offer some advice but I'm not too good on that sort of stuff!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy holiday!!

    Christine xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Michelle, have a fantastic one! Love Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi michelle, sorry I have been a bit slack with the comments lately...I have been having a bit of a break. Love the new changes, very exciting and a great way to finish off the year for paper tree that has seem so fab new things happen this year. Look forward to blogging together next year and more fab things from paper tree studio, xxx Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle, Hope everything is going OK for Xmas. Will have to catch up when we are back. Have a lovely Xmas. Lisa x x x

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.