Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

In The Studio

Hi everyone, hope you are having a wonderful week and are getting ready for a great weekend!
Unfortunately my oldest is home sick today, I'm just hoping that she is better for the weekend.

Thought I would share with you some artwork I have put in to my madeit store this week ....
hearts a flutter


a famous ballerina


snow white flutterbies

Cinderella


I am busy getting ready for the next market, and hope to have more artwork along with my usual items for sale.
I have lots of new ideas ..... it's just finding the time to do anything with them ... I'm sure you know what I mean!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. ooooh I like the ballerina one but you know me and ballerinas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, Its Mick I was wondering if you had come across a blog called Totally Tutorials. I am not sure how I found it but I thought it might interest you if you dont already know its there. See you tommorow. Mick@TenancyPlus

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful pieces Michelle.
    Hope you have a happy Mother's Day and best wishes to your little 'sickie' too.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.