Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Wicked Design

Hi everyone. Today I thought I would share my wonderful friend Michelle's designs with you. Some of you may already know Michelle as she has a business and blog under the name Sprout Gallery. What you may not know is that a few weeks ago she launched her beautiful artwork in her madeit store.

Some of my favourites are ....

anything but lonely

blue and white ming vase


little red and pink circle tree

three little soldier boys

Michelle has been designing for a number of years, whether it be under her own graphic design label, or designing her gorgeous artworks.

Some designs are sold as prints and others are originals. I love the way she designs for boys, girls and grown-ups too! I have been lucky enough to collect a few of Michelle's designs over the years for my girls' bedrooms and my home.

Michelle's blog is a wonderful account of her life journey, art and inspirations. She is really really friendly too, so if you haven't visited Sprout Gallery before I know she would love to hear from you!

Hope you are all having a great week. Michelle
p.s. Michelle has a giveaway on where you can win one of her gorgeous prints - enter here

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I love the Sprout gallery blog, she has some gorgeous artwork too. There are just soo many talented gorgeous ladies around!!!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much dearest Michelle. You know I think you're pretty dam great and exceptionally talented as well. You're the most talented accountant / interior designer / artist / bargain shopper I know :)
    Also, thank you to Laura for her comment above.
    Wouldn't it be great to meet all these great creative bloggers at a cafe one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of Sprout Gallery, and think Michelle is so incredibly talented with her creations, and love her home too. The ballerina print is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.