Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday Wicked Design

I just love finding these wonderfully talented designers!

Kathy Panton is a local illustrator who sells her prints via her etsy store. She has so many wonderful artworks it was really hard for me to narrow them down and show you my favourites. I just adore all the colours ...

Aqua Ampersand Print

The Original Butterfly Print

You are my Sunshine Print (with birds)

Hot Air Balloons Print

Little Elephant Print

At the moment you can purchase any 3 of Kathy's prints for $40.00 and any 4 prints for $50.00! She posts to any destination in the world.

She also sells cards featuring her beautiful illustrations ....

Set of 6 Handmade Cards


Kathy also has a blog so pop on over and say hi if you get some time - I know she would love to hear from you.
Don't forget to check out her online store.
Enjoy!
Michelle

* All images taken from Kathy Panton's etsy store

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous prints, I will pop over and check out Kathy's blog now. xx

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.