Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Christmas Cards

In amongst the chaos of selling our house, I have found some time to start working on my Christmas Card line for this year.

I will be uploading some of the cards below into my store next week. They are so delightful - all the images have been hand cut from vintage Christmas books then adhered to recycled card.


I will also be putting some stamped cards and tags into the store over the coming weeks, along with preparing stock for the December BrisStyle Twilight Market.

Have you started your Christmas preparations yet?

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Love your dedication, Michelle! I don't think I would be as inspired if we were selling our house...

    They are cute cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my selling?? I must have missed that news, I hope you are not going far. Love the cards, I also love the ones you made that re featured over at Tracey's blog...Denim Days. You are too clever...do you ever sleep? xx Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.